Sunday, September 23, 2007

OMG OMG

oh my god..
2day was so god damn boring as i wasn't working,wasn't going anywhere..crap...

Where else for me to go?Gurney?Queensbay?
arghh...decided to go queensbay...at least better than gurney,as gurney became so lousy nowadays..i mean boring..haha
hang out at queensbay for some times,walk around,looking for stuff,peeking for hot chicks,what else to do?As u know,penang was just a small island..

Had dinner with my supervisor and Yang..ate quite alot...a plate full of rice,a few pieces of pizza...haha...feel so kiap..
after that went back home...nth much to do...
feel so boring..
time for me to go into the dreamworld...
good nite everybody...

Feel free to drop me any comment
cause i know my blog is very kiap or should i say boring instead...

No comments: