Saturday, June 21, 2008

About Me

I'm Sporting,
I'm a 24/7/365 game and PC hardware addict,
I'm willing to flush out even thousand bucks for gadgets or hardware,
I'm outgoing,
I love branded stuff(just that i don't have the cash to afford em)
I love workouts,
I love sports,
I love APPLE, and I love Ipod,
I'm suck at coding,
I'm suck at making people laugh,
I'm a forgetful person,
I love my girl,
I'm the worst boyfriend ever(i forgot the anniversary date!!!!!)
I can be very talkative if you get to know me,
I can be very nice if you're nice,
I love nice food in the same way i hate them(they caused to gain extra pound and flush out extra cash),
I love and i appreciate everyone around me,
I love my life and my family....

I guess that's all for now..cause there's still more to go if i keep writing....

I am what i am, i'm still a human being which doesn't differs much from you except if you're not one....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ben! you are not nice!!..~puhleez