Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another tiring week

I'm having off season training currently,although not as tiring as usual,but still it's tiring.
I've got to work my ass out to earn cash for my supplements,gym,dragon boat training..
what a mess...but i'm still be able to manage it...
i think i'm gonna get myself some joint support supplements as well as multivitamin,i've ignored these 2 important things..and eventually lead myself towards minor injuries..its better for me to prevent it rather than waiting it to become a serious matter..
i've bought myself a video walkman which i'm very happy with it although its an old model.
but who cares?its cheap by the way!!and tons of freebies!!
anyway,i think i'm gonna take a few day off before i get my supplements,hopefully next week i guess?
I'll be gone away from keyboard for the momment,good night everybody!!
and enjoy your holiday to the max for INTI students!!
Good Night and take care

No comments: