Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've been so lazy to update my blog since my new semester..
i've been busy with everything,my study,my work,my training...
time is never enough for everyone i guess...
Anyway,chinese new year is coming soon..hereby wishing those who celebrate chinese new year a prosperous CHINESE NEW YEAR...
while for those who are still asking for "Ang Pau"wish your pocket/bag is full of those!!
for me,i'm just wishing that i could spend less..and save more...
For no reason,i've been in love with mountain bike,yes "MOUNTAIN BIKE",they're just so cool...
you can pull off awesome stunts(of course you must have the skill),downhill race is so nice...
i'm loving it..but too bad,my darling restrict me from buying it..sad..well,it doesn't come cheap tho(3-4k at least!!)
i'm the kind that loves outdoor sport..i love nature,but i don't have the chance to explore the beauty of it..maybe i graduate from my diploma course,i'ma take a break for myself and go holiday...
location is still unknown tho..
anyway,good night for now..
i'll update again when i'm free..take care mates!!!

4 comments:

ginnie said...

lol...my sayang^^
not i want to restrict you leh...
that is not a small digits wor...
of course if you have extra money bie sure let you buy wan...
but i think not now lorh...right??
muaks muaks...

Anonymous said...

haha.. ur gf is right
don alw think think think to buy lar..
guyssssssss.. yiiuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

haha....hana bie..keke...
-----------------------------------
YM,u kap siao lar..haha..
go diet lar..lol

Anonymous said...

shit u