Saturday, July 4, 2009

Update

i think i've ignored my blog for like ages...haha...guess its time to update it..been really busy this while..

My bunny gave birth to 7 babies and now its only one left..sob sob..but the one and only is growing and i hope it'll be as healthy as their parent..guess what?he/she(i'm still unable to determine the sex) is cute,cute in the sense of the way it act,the way it sleep..i just can't let go of it,haha...
June 30th was my bie's birthday,and we had a meal at chilis and it was awesome.I really enjoyed it very much.i hope she felt the same too..
3rd of July was my birthday as well,which is yesterday..guess what?i'm doing nothing except going for dragon boat training,but i've been treat a meal earlier which is on thursday,i enjoyed it as well.Thanks bie bie..
I'll upload some photos when i'm free.

No comments: