Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm down

It's so damn boring these few days.Although I got lots of stuff to do,but I don't seems like I'm in the mood of doing it.
Haiz,suddenly I felt so down,I don't know why,money problem?I guess so,but that's not the main reason.
Boring makes me feel emo,and I don't like being emo,I felt like driving around the island,I know that I might sound crazy?but that's what I did when I was emo.
Sometimes when u're trying to chat with other people,they tend to ignore u or just reply a few words,I hate that.
Eveything is so not right!
What can I do?what should I do?
I miss the old time where I used to hangout with my
mates,although we lived in the same island,but we don't seems to contact each other that much like we used to,or totally don't conact each other at all.
New friends seems cool,but after chated for like few times,the tend to ignore u as well.
Is it the way I talk got some serious problem or what?or is it the problem of other people??
I don't know,I'm not good in those good nor best friend thingy.
I don't have a good friend to talk with,I only had a good gf tht would share the stuff that I carried on my shoulder.
Still,friends and girlfriend is totally two different things.Some topics u only say it to your gf,some you only say it to your friend.
I don't know whether I have serious communication problem or what??
Am I too cocky?or I'm being too friendly?
Today I'm just so down,not in the mood of doing anything.

12 comments:

Asma said...

hahaha just be yourself laa!!!
hard to find good friends when u r in uni..i also hav the same problem...but who cares.
at least you hav your gf :D

yee wei said...

maybe you're right.
^_^

ghost said...

we all feel like that i think.its that whole we all try to fill.friends come and go,and even good friends that have been around each other for a really long time,have alot of baggage between them.its hard being alone in this short little life we get.

Taylor said...

Everyone has blah days. Pick yourself and find something that makes you happy. Tomorrow is another day filled with adventures that you create! Good luck.

Thechosentwo said...

So funny and sad :)

Kayleigh said...

Just be yourself and you'll be surrounded by people who love you. Don't look to much into what other people want you to act like, and don't think to hard about losing friends, or not liking your new ones. Its their loss and you'll find better people. The ones you want to surround yourself with are the ones who make you a better you.

Mrs White said...

I've been there. Still find myself there at times and it's hard to pull myself out of it. But, like you, i now have a significant other that is my best friend...but you are right, it is different from having other friends. I lost a few good friends lately and don't understand it. That added with all my family issues. Hell yeah, you are NOT ALONE....we all have blah days sometimes. They pass....like someone else said...Tomorrow is another day...and it really is. Hope since your post that you've had better days.

Mrs White
http://bringingfurmanhome.blogspot.com

nike free run said...

Diesel Jeans,Diesel Jeans sale,Diesel Jeans outlet UK offering discount Mens Diesel Jeans,Womens Diesel Jeans,Diesel skinny Jeans online, up to 60% Off!

Abercrombie and Fitch,Abercrombie and Fitch outlet,Abercrombie outlet sale original Abercrombie clothing online, Up to 60% Off, Fast shipping, No Tax!

new era france,Le magasin de France pour New Era Caps,Trouvez une grande variété de Casquettes New Era avec Livraison gratuite disponible dans le village de chapeaux,new era soldes en France online!

nike free run,nike womens free run,nike free running,nike free run sale

scarpe mbt italia,mbt store,outlet mbt,shoes mbt,mbt outlet store,,scarpe mbt,mbt online store,outlet mbt,mbt online shop,mbt scarpe outlet,mbt outlet

ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet uk,ralph lauren outlets,ralph lauren outlet store,polo ralph lauren outlet,baby ralph lauren,ralph lauren jackets,ralph lauren shirt,ralph lauren shorts

new balance minimus shoes,new balance minimus trail,new balance minimus zero,new balance minimus womens,new balance minimus review,new balance 870,new balance 1225,new balance 101,new balance 573,new balance 580

new era hats said...

mbt shoes uk,mbt shoes london,mbt shoes uk sale,mbt sale uk,mbt footwear uk,mbt shoes uk clearance,mbt

shoes sale,mbt sale,mbt uk shoes

Abercrombie and Fitch,Abercrombie and Fitch outlet,Abercrombie outlet sale original

Abercrombie clothing online, Up to 60% Off, Fast shipping, No Tax!

new era france,Le magasin de France pour New Era Caps,Trouvez une grande variété de Casquettes New Era

avec Livraison gratuite disponible dans le village de chapeaux,new era soldes en France online!

nike free run,nike womens free run,nike free running,nike free run sale

scarpe mbt italia,mbt store,outlet mbt,shoes mbt,mbt outlet store,,scarpe mbt,mbt online

store,outlet mbt,mbt online shop,mbt scarpe outlet,mbt outlet


new balance minimus shoes,new balance minimus trail,new balance minimus zero,new balance minimus

womens,new balance minimus review,new balance 870,new balance 1225,new balance 101,new balance 573,new balance 580


new era hats,new era hats sale,new era hats for sale,blank new era hats,new era caps

wholesale,new era snapback hats,new era caps,new era custom hats,new era mlb hats,new era fitted,new era wholesale,new era blank hats,new era

hat sizes,nfl new era hats,new era atlanta

friv 8 said...

I can understand what you share, and what feeling good is not really true.

BT email helpline said...

For instant BT problem’s solutions refer: BT email helpline

al3ab banat01 said...

You go to our Web page you can play online games for free.
Our Web page selection is the biggest collection so you can play entirely for free
العاب
al3ab-banat01