Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On track or?

Been very busy this while,spending my time with bie and Didi+Fifi and settling with my projects and assignment.Coming up tomorrow will be a Critical Thinking test,still not sure whether i'll be able to tackle the question or not as most of the questions are tricky questions.
I've been abandoned my gym training session for some times,gained additional spare tires.Hope i can get back on track as soon as possible. I'm worried about the accounting,i might do very badly due to my sucky attendance on the lab session(i've missed 10 marks if not mistaken),and i might screw up the class-assignment which i've done last week,i'm suck at accounting,hope i can improve on that particular subject,which is a must because FINAL EXAM is coming soon...
Why can't i be serious about my study?Why do i had to mixed up my playtime and study?
I just can't understand why am i behaving this way,i've always been hoping to get flying color's result,but only thinking of it without the action won't make my dream comes true,but that's me,i can hardly change that stupid attitude of mine,i'm wondering when i'll be able to change this stupid attitude of mine...When am i taking actions for the plans that i've made?I don't even know the answer....Some salvation please?Maybe i'm the only one that'll be able to save myself..

No comments: