Thursday, March 5, 2009

Missing you

Planned to update my blog yesterday as "people" keep asking me to do so,but i ended lying on my bed instead as i'm already half dead...reached my training place around 6.05,jogged and walked and sprinted till 6.50(with breaks in between of course),sir reached and training started at around 7.30..completed training at around 9.50,drove all the way back to BJ,bath and on the phone with my bie for a while,and zzzz...i can't really sleep well although i'm really tired,woke up for no reason on the middle of the night and sleep back,then 6.00 am totally woke up even i'm tired..argh,gosh...
Its been a few days since i last saw my bie,i'm missing her so much...
What to do?She's got so much homework to settle before she's free to find me..aiz..mean while i can only have fun with my two little babies,mentioning about em,their getting fatter and fatter since the day both of them joined my family,especially Didi,usually when i let him out i'll call him fatty instead of Didi.Whereas for Fifi,she gained not much instead being more naughty and cheeky,it'll be a pain in the ass to catch her and cuddle her or just to bath her as she just can't sit still...
i'll post some photo's of em when i'm free...

1 comment:

Asma said...

why don't you bring your rabbits to the gym?