Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Disenchanted

Well i was there on the day,
we sold the cause for the queen,
and when my lights all went out,
we watched our lives on the screen,
i hate the ending myself,
but it started with an alright scene,

it was a roar of the crowd,
that gave me heartache to sing,
it was a lie when they smile,
and said"you wont feel a thing",
and as we ran from the cops,
we laughed so hard it would sting,

if i'm so wrong(so wrong,so wrong),
how can u listen it all night long,
now will it matter after i'm gone?
because you never learned a goddamned thing,

you're just a sad song,with nothing to say,
about a life long,wait for a hospital stay,
and if u think that i'm wrong,
this never meant nothing to you,

i spent my high school carreer,
spit on and shoved to agree,
so i could watch all my heroes,
sell a car on tv,
bring out the old guilotine,
we'll show em what we all mean,

so go,go away,just go,run away,
but where did you run to?and where did you hide?
go find another way,price you pay...

its a sad song..as it describes my feelings right now..

No comments: