Monday, June 11, 2007

Torn Apart

i woke up in fear,saw sumthing awful,in my disgrace,stuck in my head again,i've given up,i'm sick of living,people said ghost are scary,but i think that humans are scarier than ghost,i'm suffocating,tell me what the fuck is wrong,though i'm focused,but i'm scared and not prepared,i'm fragile,when you feel empty,keep me in you memory and leave out all the rest...i cant forget,i cant put it down as i was a fragile person..as usual,i was jus a lonely person who walks the street alone with nobody besides me...i'm bleeding,my heart is torn apart by the words that you spoke,its as sharp as razor blades that cut through everything,i've been cut through..i should trust nobody anymore...as i was meant for myself,i'm the only one that i should believe in....

2 comments:

jingz said...

si ginna, here i am =] why sad sad? anything happened? smile smile SMILE la okiee?

YeeWei said...

haha.....sad lor...hurt lor...gave it all out,this is wad i get..so sad lor...