Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hatred within

Again,another problem for me...
I seriously have no idea what is wrong with you?have i done anything wrong or bad towards you?
damn it,if yes just spit it out,why are you doing such a lame act towards me,sales high so what?
Ranking on the tops only makes people hate you more,i wasn't even concern about the sales,i'm just trying to being nice with you,and yet you did such stupid act.
Fine,i've had my mindset that you're not a friend of mine,at first yes,and i don't really give a damn for your fucking sales.
Go ahead and take all if you can bastard,you're capable of being rude so do i.
Oh yea,please keep the things that you taken out next time,don't take everything as granted bastard,people keep it for it doesn't means that they had to do it all the time..
You're really such an asshole.
I wasn't hating you all the while,but today you make me doing so...

You all might said that i was jealous because of the sales,but in fact i'm not..just say whatever you want towards me,i don't really mind anyway..

8 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

one day i stay there, i wont let him do anything, dun worry about it.
do wat u can do, u can even fuck him up. dun wait when i m not there oni do ya :)
calm down, cheers my fren.

YeeWei said...

haha...lol...
i will,when i'm really outbreak..
calm ar,ok lor,now i totally din tok with him d,see also dun wanna see him..lol..

H e n r i c k said...

Wahh... apa macam? Seems like a serious fight over there huh?! Against whom?

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

allah Henrick, u know is who.

YeeWei said...

haha...lol..
not fight lar..
i just duno wad to say...
......haha

H e n r i c k said...

Errmm... I dunno is who wor... I don't know what is the latest gossip around Sony these days. :P

YeeWei said...

lol....

Pee Peee said...

haha...
i think last time we did seriously had a lot of misunderstanding =)

but now I think its ok de rite??

still wanna fuck me up??? xD
jkjk...
heheh...add oil with ur body build =D