Monday, September 22, 2008

Suffering from Vista

Gosh,I guess i'm going crazy if this things keep on going,
I'm suffering from Vista's slow torrent speed,
I'm going to switch back to XP in a few days time,
I'm really frustrated with the downloading speed in Vista,
Its really so annoying,it doesn't give me any problem,
it just gives me a very very slow downloading speed despite whatever tweaking i've done to the network,
its still the same,
In fact,vista is good,vista is fast,vista is stable,it doesn't cause any problems to me so far,
The only thing that makes me hate vista is,when i need to use P2P sharing..it really caused me alot of trouble going through all kinds of tweaking.
Anyway,i'm not sure if everyone is facing the same problem as me,
but,seriously,when i was in XP,i used default settings and they just worked fine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

go XP!
vista sux k..slow~

H e n r i c k said...

Hmm.. so far my download speed in Vista is good after done the tweakings. I'm not sure what is the problem at your side end.

I'm going to try tweaking proxy server soon, to boost more speed. Any result I will post it out after that.

Anonymous said...

haha...no..vista is not suck,after u've swtiched,you won't wanna switched back,i've switched back to XP yesterday,and it caused me tons of trouble,1st thing,i just installed a program,virus attacked me..damn..
now i'm using Vista again..with thunder,my DL speed is again godlike..haha...

H e n r i c k said...

I don't know about thunder. I know that thunder has create a mess to my Vista. It totally messed up my Unicode and languages and causes me some of the application unable to install due to those unrecognized characters.

Thunder was very slow previously then after that I have uninstalled them. After get rid of it, the unicode problem still exist. Plus, Thunder is slow when you download torrents from english sites.

Anonymous said...

yea it is...
but since i dun mind dl from china,lol..so its ok for me..lol