Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pointless

Its pointless being a nice guy,its pointless to contribute anymore,
what do i get in return from the past contribution?I held clean records,I've sold tons of stuff,I've worked my ass out the momment you're lack of manpower.
In return i got my salary being hold,pay me back near the month end which is today,but not in full amount,what the fuck is wrong with you?
I've lost the spirit,one mistake and it cost me that,all the contribution doesn't comes into consideration..its pointless being there anymore,without the presence of me,it'll still operate well i guess...
Its pointless being a good guy,there's nth you'll get in return..This is the world,the materialistic world..Human,is so materialized...
For the top management people,will you understand the pain or feeling of the lower subordinates?
All you care about is your fucking income,your fucking profit,do you really care about your staff?
I don't think so....to be able to get your fucking income,you need us as well..without us,will your fucking so called succesful shop front be able to sell anything?
I'm freaking piss,I just want my money back,thats it..
I don't give a shit about the freaking investigation....
Just gave me back my money,,,,

8 comments:

H e n r i c k said...

Your view towards the top management is true. No sign of appreciation from some of the company. At least the one you're in now.

Tinky said...

hahaa.. siok ar.. scold till like tat. 挺你!! LOL

yee wei said...

haha..serious mar..
work there so long,this is the shit i got back...really lousy..
haha

choonyann said...

yea. that is 西居!!!
no appreciation, no contribution but only condemnation.

Asma said...

that sucks!!!
kesian u! haih.

yee wei said...

yea,right...haha

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

oh choon yann...
rupanya u oso so many comments, haha~

Skinny R said...

tat's too bad`.. resign