Friday, April 10, 2009

WALKMAN X SERIES

I want a walkman X series...
its so cool..i want it not because of cool,but its really useful and live up to my expectation from SONY's product,the sound quality is what i love the most compared to apple's(sorry for fellow apple fans.but its true..SONY's sound quality is far better than apple )..
I think that the price is "ngam ngam"(RM1299 for 16GB) because its using OLED touch screen,Digital Noise canceling earphone supplied,S-master digital amplifier..So,consider all the features it had,its not expensive at all..
I'm getting one if my pocket allows it..
check it out from the link below
http://www.sonystyle.com.my/promo/walkmanx.aspx

6 comments:

Asma said...

NICE.
but i still love my ipod XD

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

although it is obviously fight(copy) with touch... oh fxxx, i siao liao... early in the morning u let me siao...

i wonder if it can comes with Sonic Stage, aiks...

wei, buy la! i love my A808 now... n i dun think i will get any more non Alpha accessories at this moment... :(

Yee Wei said...

haha...y?
lol..
buy wad?
the x series ar?
now the salary also tiok hold how to buy?lol...
but not bad lar..lol

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

yes buy the X series...
aiya... fast fast go to fight with them about the salary la... there is ntg to do with u... go to HQ straight~

yeewei said...

haha...how to fight wor?
i also got wrong..they sure will shoot me back wan mar..so in the end i also cannot do anything..haiz..
so now i also duno how ler..
totally very broke..dry dry

mtch said...

yee wei, i also wan ar... W i also wan. is on ma amazon wishlist since feb.