Monday, July 14, 2008

I am bad,i'm a heartbreaker

I'm bad,
I'm a heart breaker,
I've made tons of mistakes,
Can i revert it back to the way it was?
I've let you down,
But you're always there when i was frown,
I'm sorry,
i'm always saying sorry,
I'm always weak,I couldn't be there when u needed me,
I'm sorry,
I'm a heartbreaker....I'm bad.....
I'm sorry to those who've been hurt by me,neither by my words or my attitude...
I sincerely apologize to you all...
I just wanted to have a good friends that can talk and share everything with me..
i don't mean to hurt anyone..maybe my way of doing things was wrong?
or maybe i'm a gifted heart breaker...
Anyway...I hereby sincerely apologize to my girl and my friends..
if i did anything that makes u feel bad, scold me or hit me..whichever makes u feel better...
I AM SORRY EVERYONE....I'm just trying to be a better man...

3 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

I just wanted to have a good friends that can talk and share everything with me..

perhaps i can be the one? hahaha, dun worry be happy!

Anonymous said...

u should stop teasing people..like me.

YeeWei said...

haha..no worries...trying to do so....!!!!