Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm getting better

I'm getting better after a few shots of medicine the doctor gave me..
I hate medicines,but what to do?its a must in order for me to get well..
I'm feeling a bit "light" right now..i'm turning in my graphic project tomorrow and system analysis project on Friday.But dang,i'm still having a freaking test on Saturday,which i feared the most,VB coding..i hate coding,its like an Add Math for me..i'm suck at math,i'm suck at coding..
But i'm in the IT course,i have to love it in order for me to survive..Gosh...
The stumble in my life is i'm always lazy..i'm always slacking..
Gosh...Please Help me!!!!
Someone Enlighten me please?
There's only 3 more weeks for me...damn it..
Use it well or i'm gonna sit for resit paper..damn it..!!!
YeeWei!!!! Study Harder ok?

No comments: