Monday, July 28, 2008

Once Again my friend

Its been a long time since i've met my old friend...
Today, my friend called me and asked whether i wanted to go hiking or not? and I answered yes since i'm feeling better.
And i called another old friend of mine and asked whether he wanna join,and he answered me yes as well....
Then 3 of us gathered and went to Youth Park and hike till halfway...lol..
Its really been a long time since the 3 of us gathered...
Kok Yang....you're like lost contact with the world...lol..you're so near to me yet so far..
Tze Chuan..you're far from us...but we'll miss you always..haha...
I see chuan i think once a year..haha..but kok yang should be always i guess..
We should hang out always you know?I know you'all since high school form 1 for kok yang and form 3 for tze chuan...i think its been like at least 5-6 years i guess...both of you are good friends of mine...I love you all..
Its been a long time...long long time..i hope the 3 of us can always gather and have fun around...anywhere,anytime...Hope we don't lose contact from each others...
Friends Forever!!!! i know it sounds lame...But its true...I hope we can..

No comments: