Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Broken Barrier

This moment has come to me finally,my rock hard barrier had be broken down,
tear rolled out from my eyes for the 1st time i being with her,
your words are as sharp as those sword that it plunge through my heart,
i'm sorry that i've made you cry,i don't really mean anything,
but your words really pierce through my heart and it hurts,
i may not be the best man in the world,i'm sorry and i didn't blame you as well,it was
my fault after all.

(off topic)
Today is not my day,everything bad keep coming towards me,
ate a stupid cake at mamak,the so called famous "bloodsucker shop" "KAYU",
i was like wtf?just a small piece of vadai and it cost me RM 0.80?i can get it for RM0.30 or RM0.40 outside,damn..
today is really not my day..i'm just so fucked up about the food.

No comments: