Tuesday, August 5, 2008

i'm stil awake

i'm still awake with thoughts in my mind,
what am i thinking?
i just can't sleep,
many things had been troubling me,
desires to buy something,people,studies,future planing
all this causes me headache,
when it comes to my sweet bed time,
these things just cant keep away from me,
it just keep on coming,
sigh,i'm such a problematic teenager,
what happen if i'm a grown up adult?
will i have more things to concern?
sigh.....
i wanna take a break,i wanna runaway,i want solutions
anyone?
i'm tired,i'm torned,i'm stressed to the max....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ben..chillex!!
dont worry bout other things except finals.. who cares bout other ppl or things u wanna buy or ur future future.. concentrate on ur finals.
i kno it's hard.. cuz i'm having a hard time trying to study too..but it's ok! we can do it!!!

YeeWei said...

haha...guess so?
sad...