Sunday, August 24, 2008

frustrated

i'm so damn frustrated,i just wanna find someone to talk with,
end up nobody will willing to talk with me,
so,just forget about it,
being kind to people doesn't mean that that person will being kind to you as well,
life is tough,yes indeed,
with the little luck i have,what can i do?
i'm doing nothing,i'm just standing there the whole day,
watching people come and people go,
greet em,approach em,have a little conversation,then "boom",there he go..
i understand that not every one that come in will buy,but why the one that wanna buy doesn't come and find me?
am i bad looking?my appearance very bad?or what?
i'm just being so frustrated,my cash is already running low and i did work it out for it,
but why i'm not being paid off?
its not that i'm not working hard,i do,
but why?anyone here to tell me?
i just wanna save some money to spend on year end,
nobody is helping me out,i can't help myself out but to depends on the little luck i have,
skills,does it really matter?if that particular person don't wanna buy,will your so called skill make it buy?i guess no.It all depends,if the person is already wanted to buy,even you have no skill,
you're gonna close the deal as well.Skill doesn't really matter anyway,what's important are the products knowledge.
i'm just so frustrated today,nobody is talking with me,so i'm talking with my own pc,
i'm writting it out.
it's just me,its reality,everyone needs cash to live in this world,
don't you?
fuck it anyway...

1 comment:

Pee Peee said...

skills got help de..
really!! not joking around here...

psycho the customer la...
psycho is powerful!!
it can turn a person who doesn't want to buy to a person that wanna buy!!

im not bragging here...but its a true fact!!
really...psycho and ur mouth (talking skills) comes together de...

work hard...but not desperate...
work hard =)
nth comes gud out of rush ^^