Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lame story

I've been working my way up to have a "V-taper"back as well as abs of steel.After a few weeks of dosage of "LIPO6",it really works,my abs are not as flabby as previous,i'm able to suppress my appetite better.
My final examination is coming soon,i'm gonna work hard tho...sorry for not replying those messages in msn,sometimes i was away,sometimes i was real busy..
anyway "KW",you're confirm to leave d?and when are you leaving?i mean to KL?
i can't keep my promise as i need to save some pennies due to my training.I need supplements to keep myself in peak performance,haiz,needless to say,its all money money money...
i'm gonna stop working maybe next year...thats for sure as my college's system had change to 60/40 which is 60 course work and 40 exam...damn..despite of all these changes,it doesn't really bother me much tho,as my coursework mark is not always high....
anyway,that's all i have right now...will post a better one when i'm real free...
anyway,for those who are looking forward to shrred the fat off your abs or else where,take this supplement"Nutrex's Lipo6".Its really efficient,and furthermore,no side effects except you're gonna sweat alot(it'll be different from person to person).Highly recommended!!!

2 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

KL... i dun know, i got other plan now.

i understand, we never made an agreement so u r not breaking ur promise anyway...

money is important, haha i will continue work as part timer i think, c john wan to hire me back or not, i oso need money la, if not i no need to eat meh?

Anonymous said...

lol..
i c i c...
KL...then u already resign d?
other plan as in wad?
haha