Sunday, October 5, 2008

Existence Proven

Maybe i'll be gone any moment from now,
Maybe i'll live a long and dull life,
Maybe i'll be a CEO of certain company,
Maybe i wish that i was never brought to here in the first place,
Maybe it isn't deceiving,
Maybe i was crying alone yesterday,
Maybe it's just me,
Maybe love is not my thing,
Maybe i'll get annoyed easily,
But,
This is me,
my feeling will always be real,
my existence in this world is proven by someone,
my thoughts,my acts,my feel,are shared by someone,
i'm still me,
i'm still here standing,
how much i wished i'm proven that i'm good?
still i'm just me....

3 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

dunno wat r u trying to say, but seems like u r not happy, beh kuai this few days chat u oso mai reply, anyway, cheers.

hami su call me, i belanja u makan~

YeeWei said...

huh?mai reply?
no ler...i've already slept d..
i was there i 'll reply wan..haha..
no ler,wasn't unhappy..
just nth to write..haha..

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

pu tiok...

ntg to write...