Friday, October 10, 2008

truth beneath the unrevealed mask

i'm trying to make it better,
but i've screwed,
i'm trying to achieve,
but i've failed,
i'm trying overcome,
but i was consumed,
i'm awake,
but i'm blank,
i'm smiling,
but i wasn't,
i'm ignorant,
but i'm trying to change,
i'm giving all out,
but it's still not enough,
i'm feeling alright,
but i wasn't
i'm different
but i'm still human,
i'm sleeping soon,
but i'm still here awake.....

i'm not feeling right today,everything is coming too fast,i'm sitting my final exam again three weeks from now,piles of assignment had been thrown towards me,tests,exams,these things just can't stay away from my life till i left college.
i've been forced to accept,i've been lefted with no choice but to fight for the next few sems,its been a tough sem for me...
i've been laughing,i've been smiling,i've been doing many crazy things,
just to cover "those" beneath me,that's me,i'm different over here,i'm different in college,i'm different with my friends,i'm just different,but i'm still me with two brains and a heart..

2 comments:

P@nD@ Baby KinG said...

ya u r still the same yee wei for me, with 2 balls n 1 dixx...

cheers~

Anonymous said...

swt lar u..
zzz