Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hmmm...a little updates..

I've found myself to be abit lazy this while,i've been overslept for a few classes,skipping classes that i don't wanna go...damn,and when i got back to the class,i've found myself to be very blur of everything.....especially my accounting and Java...
i'm getting more and more lazy...i've got tons of lab work,assignment,projects all piled up in front of and waiting to submit next week...
i'm having test next week,both are programming test which will definitely cause me to headache alot...damn it..
Valentine is around the corner,wishing all those who celebrate it enjoy it to the max...
i've got my darl a pair of rabbits which are adorable and naughty at the same time...they're both kept in my house(i;ve uploaded the pics previously),i can't afford to let them out often as they're getting more and more curious and like to explore every corner of my house..and it'll be very hard for me to catch em if they were to sneak into small corners...haha..
I've hurt my lower back during my training yesterday,and its hurting me whenever i bend down..damn...i slipped and fall onto the boat's seat..argh...such an unlucky event for me....
Anyway,going to clean em again after i got home as they got dried poo stick to their fur underneath their "ass"..lol..
Will update again once i'm free...

No comments: