Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lifeless me

I've always felt that i'm so lifeless(went to college,work,slack),
i'm feeling so miserable,i should have achieve at least something,or the very least,master some skill that proved to be useful for me in the future..the fact is,i've learned nothing nor achieve..
Each and everytime i said something,i won't take action,there will only be saying rather than action..
i feeling so useless..i'm tired,i wanna get a rest..but resting won't take me anywhere rather than giving me 0 income,when i think of that,i'll be like(aiz,work lar work lar..if din work no income..)..
I've got tons of wish list..
Upgrading my PC,getting me a xbox 360's controller,and the most important thing,to replace my damned handphone..its getting more and more irritating(as in directional aren't working well,the most basic function(end call button is not working as well),mic is not so clear and etc!!)i've been annoyed by this phone for like few months...wish to get a new one soon!!!
i'm gonna take action for what i've said...either work my ass out or drop dead...
there's nothing much i can write for now..
good night everyone...take care...

2 comments:

Asma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Asma said...

dude.
you're not the only one who feels like that >.<
so stop thinking it's lifeless or whatever cause it makes me think very hard about my life. haha