Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Members

I've got myself a pair of rabbit,they're so adorable,and they're only 3 month+..
they made me felt that i'm not wasting my time(by cleaning their poo and cage..lol)..
i'm so bored,my PC is downed,basically i can't do anything including torrent(cos mac is so slow when it comes to torrent-ing)...
ton's of assignment,lab work had been thrown upon me,but i'm not touching any of it...damn..
i've got to start working..haiz..
i'll be having a test tomorrow which is "critical thinking"(i guess its suitable for those who wanna be a lawyer)..this subject looks easy but its damn tough..argh!!!
anyway,i'll upload some of my rabbits photo below for those who wanna have a look..
and i'm heavily multitasking right now..zzz

grooming each other...haha



relaxing at my table...lol


while he's cleaning himself


multitasking...zzz

No comments: